- Only two (2) arrangements/decorations per grave
- Placement of these items may not extend further than 18" from the base of the headstone
- Winter wreaths/decorations must be removed by March 15
- No decorative stone or wood chips
- Solar lights, glass objects, commemorative items including toys (pinwheels, balloons, stuffed toys or similar articles) are not permitted
- No picnicking or other recreational activities
Trustees reserve the right to remove any inappropriate or unsightly object.
The Cemetery is open from dawn until dusk.
Please avoid parking or driving on the grass. Do not attempt to turn around in the back lot as it is wet.